- Tu 9 Jun '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Mo 8 Jun '20 09:00 - 17:00
Elewijt, Flemish Brabant
You have daily contact with colleagues, clients, suppliers and others. It’s often very quick and superficial. Nevertheless, through good connections you can improve your collaborations. Or achieve better results during your negotiations. Enrol for this training course and get the most out of every opportunity.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You build strong work relations.
- Your contacts trust you. As a result, you make better deals and agreements with them.
- Good cooperation leads to great cooperation. And better results. In other words? A win-win situation.
You want to make more out of your contacts.
There are no prerequisites for this training course.
- Dilemma: collaboration versus competition.
- Strategies for collaborating and working together.
- Styles and their impact on collaborating.
- A basic understanding of a collaboration and negotiation model.
- Basic skills: dos and don'ts.
- Overcoming the obstacles to good collaborations.
- Role plays and personal action plans.