Are you unsure about expressing your opinion at work? Do you ever feel reluctant to say ‘No’ for fear you’ll hurt or disappoint someone? Maybe you have the tendency to impose your perspective on other people. This course uses scenarios and exercises that reflect everyday situations to help you become more assertive in the way you communicate.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You are neither dominated nor domineering in your relationships with others.
- You stand up for yourself and your needs.
- You know how to disagree in a way that is respectable and suited to the situation.
You want to communicate more assertively.
- What is assertive behaviour?
- Detecting irrational thought patterns.
- Recognising assertive, compliant, manipulative and aggressive behaviour.
- Diagnosing your own behaviour.
- Distinguishing facts from opinions and judgement.
- Emotions and their functions.
- Standing up for your needs.
- Learning to say and hear ‘No’.
- Exercises based on concrete, everyday situations.