- Mo 22 Jun '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Mo 29 Jun '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Mo 23 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Mo 30 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
Berchem (Antwerpen), Antwerp
As a consultant, you are expected to add value to the projects you work on. This course examines the way you, as an advisor, meet the needs of your client at every step in the different phases of your consultancy projects.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You are familiar with the history of the consultancy profession, aware of its current status and are looking to its future;
- You make appropriate use of The 3 B’s: Benoemen, Bevragen and Beslissen—Naming, Questioning and Deciding in English;
- You act professionally when faced with your biggest fears as a consultant;
- You understand the formal and informal models of consulting;
- You have a mixture of tools and theory to optimise your effect in different situations.
You want to have a more powerful and effective impact in your advisory role.
You will be sent two podcasts (in Dutch) on consulting skills that you are expected to listen to prior to the commencement of the course. You are also advised to complete the online programme 'Slim adviseren voor iedereen' (in Dutch) as it will help to optimise your takeaways from this course.
- Definition of a consultant;
- The three roles of a consultant;
- The three business models of consulting;
- The three skills of a consultant;
- Your reputation as a consultant on social media;
- CAFEE model—the 5 phases of formal consultation projects;
- TOPOP model—the 5 themes of informal consultations;
The consultant’s communication toolbox:
- Communicating wishes;
- Bringing bad news;
Role within an organisation:
- Different cultures have different concerns;
- Mapping a customer’s questions.