- Mo 23 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Mo 30 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
This Cevora course is designed to help you train groups efficiently and effectively. From planning your training sessions and using the most appropriate teaching methods to motivating your students, this course teaches you the basics of effective training.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- Your own training courses are carefully prepared to ensure nothing is left to chance;
- You know different techniques and methods for training and use them for optimal effect;
- You create a positive group dynamic in which everyone feels involved and motivated;
- You pass on your knowledge with more ease and greater effect than ever before.
Your colleagues or clients look to you to teach them or help them develop skills.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Integrating the principles of adult education and group training for better results;
- Adapting your teaching methods to facilitate learning;
- Efficiently preparing a training course;
- Recognising the stages involved in designing a training scheme;
- Creating a group dynamic that involves and motivates all participants;
- Discovering basic training skills;
- Gaining practical experience while running training courses.
- Getting to know your teaching style: Your strengths and areas for improvement.