- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
This course covers the key aspects of a business analysis.
It focuses on the most important techniques a business analyst can use to complete their tasks.
The course is based on a case study, to which participants apply the different techniques. Despite the variety of topics, these exercises help you to put theory into practice.
The majority of the topics covered are covered in even more in detail in follow-up training courses. Ask the teacher for more information.
- Junior business analysts
- Business architects
- Employees who are interested in business analysis
No specific prior knowledge is required
- Introduction: Purpose of business analysis and the skills required by business analysts
- Planning a business analysis (Gantt chart, scope, timing and budget)
- Collecting information (background research, interviews and workshops)
- Modelling (processes, data, roles, requirements etc.)
- Validating the results
- Reporting (business case, executive summary) and presentation