- Fr 5 Jun '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Fr 12 Jun '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Fr 27 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Fr 20 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
Elewijt, Flemish Brabant
How do your convince a customer or client to choose you over your competition? What you offer needs to make you stand out while demonstrating you’re a head a step ahead of the competition. It has to meet the needs, desires and expectations of the market. This course shows you how to do exactly this.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You understand and apply the core principles and processes behind Design Thinking;
- You think creatively, organising innovation suitably for a corporate setting;
- You use different tools and techniques to identify, test and develop innovations.
You feel energised when you work in an interactive and creative manner. As such, you want to familiarise yourself with different tools and techniques that contribute to innovation.
There are no prerequisites for this training course.
- Design Thinking and its core principles;
- Innovation ecosystems;
- The role of Design Thinking in the innovation ecosystem;
- The Design Thinking process;
- Creative Thinking;
- Organising innovation in a corporate setting;
- The relation between Design Thinking and Lean Startup;
- Design Thinking tools and techniques;
- Applying what you have learnt to your challenges;
- Optional Skype follow-up session.