Microsoft Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet software in the world. Follow this course and you’ll master the basics of the programme. Put what you learn into use at work. Or use it as a springboard into more specialised knowledge. Either way, you’ll have a powerful skill that is sure to benefit you.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You fluently use basic Excel terms to make your Excel spreadsheets come to life;
- You navigate through lists, print worksheets, apply formatting and use conditional formatting with nothing more than the push of a button;
- You insert formulas in the blink of an eye.
You can find full details of the programme for all our Excel courses on our website.
You want the incredible benefits of Excel at your fingertips.
You have basic computing skills.
- Getting acquainted with the environment;
- Integration with Office 365;
- Editing files;
- Editing a workbook;
- Your first real worksheet;
- Copying and filling;
- From worksheets to workbook;
- Printing a worksheet;
- Inserting formulas;
- Absolute, relative and mixed cell references;
- Overview of functions;
- Date and time;
- Information in the status bar;
- Introduction to conditional formatting;
- Finding records and navigation techniques;
- Overviews and Custom Views;
- Introduction to charts.