There’s a reason why Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet in the world: it’s designed to help you work more quickly, efficiently and effectively. Of course, to truly tap into the awesome power of Excel, you need to know more than the basics. This course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to benefit from the most widely used functions and formulas.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You understand the benefits of using different functions in Excel and know how to implement them;
- Functions like IF, VLOOKUP and SUMIF are second nature to you;
- When you create Excel spreadsheets, you add dates, times and text functions in just a few clicks.
You feel as though your current level of knowledge and experience with Excel is holding you back: you want to learn more.
You have a relatively strong basic knowledge of Excel.
- Logical functions (e.g. IF, AND);
- Lookup functions (e.g. VLOOKUP);
- Mathematical functions (e.g. SUMIF, SUMIFS);
- Statistical functions (e.g. COUNTIF, AVERAGEIF);
- Date and time functions;
- Text functions;
- Nested functions;
- Error analysis.