Microsoft Excel offers an incredibly varied number of functions and features that range from basic to highly specialised. Our different courses are aimed at helping you discover each of its secrets. This specific module unlocks the world of macros—to the great benefit of your efficiency.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You know how to record macros and link them to buttons;
- You understand how to enable and disable macros depending on security situations;
- You know your way around the Visual Basic environment;
- You’re able to create procedures and functions;
- You have mastered the ‘Sharing macros and functions’ add-in.
You can find full details of the programme consisting of 14 Excel modules on our website.
You want to improve your knowledge or ability in Excel.
Depending on the module.
- What is a macro?
- Recording a macro;
- Linking a macro to a button;
- Saving folders with macros;
- Macro security;
- Visual Basic editor environment;
- Visual Basic for Applications and macro building blocks;
- Building structure with macros;
- Reserved macro names;
- Developing a function;
- The difference between macros and functions;
- The ‘Sharing macros and functions’ add-in.