- We 18 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
- We 25 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
Wilrijk (Antwerpen), Antwerp
How do you efficiently and effectively follow up your different projects? With one push of button … and Microsoft Project. This course introduces you to the features, functions and possibilities that MS Project offers you.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You understand and apply the core principles and processes behind Design Thinking;
- You think creatively, organising innovation suitably for a corporate setting;
- You use different tools and techniques to identify, test and develop innovations.
You want to master Microsoft Project and enjoy efficient, effective project management.
You have experience of project-based work and have basic knowledge of Windows, Word and Excel.
- Basic principles of project management;
- Develop project phases using tasks and milestones;
- Use Project to manage your people, money, machinery, licences and shared resources;
- Various views;
- Create your own tables, filters, views and reports;
- Project follow-up: determining the critical path, capturing the baseline, monitoring progress and reporting;
- Identify critical paths, adjust and update resources allocations;
- Simultaneous projects, merging projects and sharing resources;
- Collaborate with others.