- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You formulate targeted, realistic goals
- You provide, receive and respond to feedback
- You recognise your own talents as a coach and a team leader, as well as your personal points for improvement.
In Module 1, you learn to set goals and respond to feedback, putting you on the path to becoming a reliable, effective coach and team leader. What if you want to improve your abilities even further? Make sure you sign up for our follow-up course, Coaching and Leading: Module 2.
As a team leader, you are responsible for helping every member perform at the standards expected of them.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Creating leverage for organisational goals
- From mission and strategy to goals on a personal level (SMART)
- The importance of clear goals
- Practical exercises with personal cases and situations
- Providing and receiving constructive feedback