- Mo 30 Nov '20 09:00 - 17:00
- Tu 1 Dec '20 09:00 - 17:00
At your PC
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You have found and carefully maintain a healthy balance between achieving results and managing relationships.
- Your easily adapted approach to coaching and leading is motivational, inspirational and inevitably leads to quality work, excellent performances and success.
- You maintain assertiveness in difficult situations and in difficult conversations with team members.
In Module 2, you find the balance between achieving results and managing relationships, as you discover your own best methods to inspire and motivate your team members. This course is the perfect follow-up to Coaching and Leading: Module 1 (225E1).
You are responsible for leading, guiding and inspiring other employees.
You have completed Coaching and Leading: Module 1.
- Balancing the focus on results with the focus on relations
- Judging individual task maturity
- Adapting your leadership style
- Motivating and inspiring for success
- Managing difficult conversations with team members
- Assertiveness in difficult situations