It’s vitally important to be efficient and organised to succeed in the modern world. But how are you supposed to keep track of everything from drawings and audio clips, to tables, text and handwritten notes? Microsoft created OneNote to help you out. And we created our OneNote training course to help you master the many features and benefits of the digital notebook.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You know the OneNote environment—and its possibilities—like the back of your hand.
- Your desk and your mind are free from clutter.
- Your piles of notes, printouts and drawings disappear into well-organised files in OneNote.
- You quickly and efficiently find the information you need, whether it’s an illustration, text or audio clip.
You regularly collect and share important information from different sources and Office applications.
You have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Introduction to the OneNote environment;
- Sections and pages;
- Taking notes and formatting;
- Searching for, gathering and saving information;
- Searching and organising your notes;
- Sharing information with others;
- Using OneNote with other Office applications;
- OneNote as a mobile application.