Your teams are now working from home (WFH). The current context may even lead to a hybrid situation, with some workers on site and others WFH. How do you keep them on track? How do you maintain cohesion and motivation ? What are the pitfalls that you need to anticipate as a manager? This training offers three hours to learn how to adapt your remote leadership to your own work context.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- Make your teams aware of the changes related to remote management in this exceptional context,
- Reassure and maintain the link with your team,
- Identify the golden rules of homeworking, the specificities and characteristics of homeworking, the legal framework,
- Develop and maintain trust, autonomy, equity in your team,
- Adapt your behaviour and managerial communication into this context,
- Respect work-life balance,
- Identify weak signals,
- Set up the work organization and tools adapted to the context of their team.
You are a manager or a team leader.
During 3 hours, your trainer will facilitate an exchange of good practices and exercises on real cases. You will take the time to explore your own work context and leave with concrete actions to implement.
Your trainer : Anne Lemaire
Anne Lemaire specializes in leadership development, team growth and workplace well-being within the European institutions, private sector companies and public organisations. She has been meditating for 20 years and brings together mindfulness and the world of work to further stimulate awareness, sustainability and connection to self and others. Leading with heart and mind.