Stressing out? Do you feel excessive pressure affecting your overall well-being, your personal relations, social life or professional performance? When stress has a hold on you, it disrupts your thinking patterns, leaves you emotionally unbalanced, less efficient and open to illness. Don’t let stress win. Sign up for this course and learn how better stress management benefits you.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You know how to find your inner tranquillity, even in a demanding environment;
- You recognise habits and thinking patterns that indicate stress;
- You implement exercises or use tools to diminish stress and re-establish balance;
- Your personal well-being, your efficiency and effectiveness have improved and you are more resistant to stress in all aspects of your life.
You would like to take a healthier, more efficient and more productive approach to stress.
No specific prior knowledge required.
- Group discussions and self-reflection sessions focusing on the impact of stress.
- Identifying—and transforming—habits and thinking patterns that lead to stress.
- Tools to diminish excessive stress and create balance in your life.
- Enhancing your resilience and resistance to stress.