- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You make smart use of Outlook and work along structured lines.
- You find information in a flash.
- You are great at collaborating, because you share e-mails, calendars and documents without a hitch.
You want to get to know all the possibilities of Outlook so as to structure your work even better.
Basic knowledge of Outlook.
- Time management
- deleting, delegating and marking
- search folders and ‘Instant search’
- Quick steps, rules and warning messages
- Outlook views
- Managing contacts
- distribution lists
- Sharing information
- calendar and inbox
- department calendar and bulletin board
- OneNote (from Outlook 2013)