Scrum is an Agile-framework that often and successfully gets used for planning, organizing and following up on software development projects. By focusing on collaboration, flexibility and the incremental and iterative delivery of working software, Scrum ensures motivated teams, satisfied customers and profitable projects.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
This training is built as a hands-on experience and prepares you for the future, because it responds to new forms of collaboration in a changing work organization. The training consists of 4 half days of lessons through an online classroom.
- Background of Scrum (Lean, Agile) and siting of the method
- Agile Manifesto
- Values and principles behind Scrum
- The Scrum process (roles, meetings, documents, ...)
- Managing, estimating and prioritizing requirements
- Prioritizing, planning, follow-up, forecasting and reporting of projects (budget, scope, time, quality): principles. This is discussed in more detail in the training 'Agile Product Owner -Scrum for business (268N).
- Supporting and motivating a self-organizing team
- Creating and maintaining a "continuous improvement" cycle (optional)
- How to introduce Scrum in your organization (optional)
- Success factors for Scrum projects (optional)