- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You know which strategic choices you can make and how you can prepare specifically for different types of negotiation.
- You gain an idea of the various elements necessary to record the best possible result.
- You know your own preferred style. You know which points are important in your preparation and you know what you can do to avoid your pitfalls.
To ensure that this online classroom covers as much ground as possible, you are given information and an assignment beforehand. This will enable you to be well prepared when you start the first session. An assignment is also ready and waiting for you between the first and second session. This is what you will work on in the second session. This way you can get as much as possible out of the course, ending up with practical tips and tools from the sessions that you can apply in your daily activities.
Are you looking for a course about price negotiations? If so, register for the course "Excellent negotiation skills".
You regularly attend meetings with (internal) customers and suppliers. Consultants, project leaders, account managers and management staff can also benefit from this course.
No prior knowledge is necessary. Several years’ relevant work experience is, however, an advantage.
- Basic principles for excellent negotiations
- Communication skills and strategic choices
- Distributive vs integrative negotiations
- Own style and focal points for the future