- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
Outlook is the program most widely used to send and receive e-mail messages. You will learn all about sending and receiving e-mails, managing your calendar, keeping track of your contacts, making to-do lists, organising meetings. In short, this course will introduce you to all the basic operations.
You want to master Outlook properly and work more efficiently on a daily basis.
Basic knowledge of computer use.
- Introduction: opening and closing, possible views, options
- Messages: receiving, opening, reading, replying, forwarding, managing
- Preparing and sending messages: addressing, possible layouts, options, security, saving unfinished messages
- Creating and inserting e-mail signatures
- Out-of-office assistant
- Contacts: inserting or adding, retrieving, editing, deleting names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail details, working with distribution lists
- Calendar: scheduling, altering, cancelling appointments, sharing calendar with other users, viewing another calendar
- Organising meetings: scheduling, invitation, altering, cancelling
- Tasks: making, attributing, altering, deleting
- Notes: making, opening, deleting