Study at your own pace and location
What’s the first step to making a service attractive to a user? It’s taking the customer or user perspective into account. Theses courses teach you how to design services and digital customer experiences taking the user’s perspective into consideration.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You keep users and customers happy by optimising their experience with your service or product.
- You use surveys, customer journeys, prototyping, workshops and other appropriate and effective tools and techniques to acquire feedback and ideas. They give you deeper insight into the customer perspective.
- You have the knowledge and skills necessary to develop a product or service using an outside-in perspective. Even when they extend across different channels (websites and physical touchpoints) your digital customer experiences are well-designed, effective and user-friendly.
How does The Master Channel work?
Gain access to all the courses on The Master Channel. Register on this page and you’ll receive a message with a key. From the moment you use this key to create your account, you’ll have six months (easily extended) of access to The Master Channel. Find more information about The Master Channel here.
You are a business analyst, product owner or data architect. Alternatively, you may be involved in business or digital transformations with a desire to know more about service design and designing the perfect digital customer experience.
This training course is taught in English; participants are required to have a suitable level of fluency. There are no other prerequisites.
- Digital customer experience (November 2020)
When they’re connecting with the products and services your organisation provides, your customers undergo a customer experience. Focusing on digital experiences, this course teaches you how to recognise which elements are important and how to optimise them through customer surveys, workshops, customer journey and other tools and techniques.
- UX fundamentals (November 2020)
Usability and user-friendliness are key aspects in the design of digital applications. But how do you incorporate them without knowing who your customer is? This course teaches you about the tools and techniques, wireframes and prototypes, information architecture and testing, and everything else you need to know to improve the UX of your digital solution.
- Customer journey mapping (June 2021)
Learn how to set up a customer journey map that gives you a visual representation of all the touchpoints a customer has with your product or service. Detailed and complex, customer journeys are highly varied. Nonetheless, you have the skills to interpret them to create successful products that deliver ultimate value.