With candidates lining up, it’s time to start your interviews. But what questions give you the information you need to make clear-cut decisions about who progresses to the next round? What do you have to inform your candidates about? This Cevora course gives you the skills you need to conduct professional interviews efficiently and effectively.
Do you already have extensive experience with job interviews? You may wish to refine your knowledge with this Cevora course: The job interview (Day 2): STAR and introduction to alternative methods (197EB).
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You know exactly what you need to share, ask or find out, and plan the interview accordingly;
- You use different types of questions to ensure you leave the interview with a clear and thorough understanding of your candidate and their motivation, while the candidate leaves impressed with the professionalism of your company;
- You summarise your interviews and transfer the results to HR or line managers, giving them a clear and unbiased picture of every suitable candidate.
You are a HR professional, team leader or a coach and you want to improve your practical knowledge and competences in the area of recruitment and selection.
- Integration of the job interview within the Selection and Recruitment process;
- Preparing a job interview;
- Structuring a job interview;
- Determining your selection criteria;
- Questioning techniques;
- Deepening each aspect of the job interview with emphasis on motivation;
- Interpret and evaluate the job interview with the candidate;
- Summary of the interview and information transfer to HR or the line manager;
- Giving the candidate feedback on the interview.