The condition you were in when you went to work is also the condition you should be in when you go home from work. This course teaches you the basic steps to keeping your work environment safe and free from risk. It benefits your customers, your colleagues, yourself and your family. This course also prepares you for the examination for the VCA certificate: a handy way to show potential clients that you take safety management seriously.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You know how to meet the current demands relating to health, safety and the environment;
- You understand how to manage risks you may encounter while performing your professional work tasks;
- You are properly prepared for the VCA core examination.
Please note that the examination is not conducted by Cevora.
You work in construction and would like to maintain a safer workplace for the benefit of yourself, your colleagues and your clients.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Security legislation;
- Dangers, risks and accidents;
- Fires and explosions;
- Hazardous products;
- Confined spaces;
- Working at heights;
- Demolition and site clearance;
- Means of personal protection;
- Machines and tools;
- Signalling and security;
- Carrying loads.