- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
After this course
- You can at least partly plan and manage your work and tasks yourself.
- Are you aware of what your troublemakers are and how you can deal with them?
- Work more efficiently through better focus and concentration
- Do you know better how your personality and attitude (your intimate drives) influence your time management?
- Gain more control over your time and activity through a customized planning.
- Do you have an efficient work in function of your objectives and responsibilities?
- Achieve a better balance between your private life and your job
- Can you use your brain optimally through focus and concentration management
- Learn your plans with the NIRAC method
- Can you apply the Pomodoro technique
- Do you know the 'classics' in time management: Eisenhower matrix, 4D method, Pareto
In the end, you make a personal action plan: you tackle your own pitfalls, apply the right methods and techniques that you will use according to your personality and professional goals.
This course is a virtual classroom consisting of one full day and an additional online and individual moment of one hour.
Preparation: All participants will receive an exercise to be made before the training. They will keep a log of the working week prior to the training in which all their professional activities are recorded. The exercise will be sent as a PDF document to the teacher.
Day 1: Virtual classroom with short interactive sessions, individual and group assignments via breakout rooms
- Zoom session: presentation of the objectives of the training, review of expectations, basic concepts and two exercises.
- Individual elaboration of the two exercises.
- Zoom session: debriefing of the exercises and explanation of the links to time management.
An offline lunch break of one hour
- Zoom session: presentation of the concepts such as the time robbers and the quadrant of Eisenhower.
- Individual exercise via break-out rooms, followed by coaching: how to deal with time robbers and apply the matrix.
- Debriefing of the exercises, the ONDRAF/NIRAC method, preparation for personal development plan.
- Putting the techniques, concepts and tools into practice.
Day 2: Individual online coaching (Zoom) for one hour. This is scheduled 2 to 4 weeks after day one.