Laughing is a powerful way to promote health and wellness. Especially since the brain does not distinguish between natural and forced laughter. Laughter yoga is based around introducing forced laughter to the body to instil a positive feeling of healthy, natural joy.
- Training type
- Duration of training
- Available languagesEN
- Training code
- You think positively;
- You take a step back to defuse tense situations sensibly;
- You see obstacles as opportunities for spontaneity and creativity;
- Your professional and personal relationships are strong.
You would like to improve your wellness in your professional and personal life.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Introduction to laughter;
- Gently warm-up, stretching, breathing exercises;
- Short dynamic laughter exercises and group games;
- Natural wild laughter: Laughter meditation;
- Guided relaxation;
Choose from three formulas for your in-company session:
- ‘The full option’ – 1 hour 15 minutes. Awaken your body, laughter meditation, relaxation and discussion. (Min. 10 and max. 20 participants)
- ‘The folly’ – 1 hour 15 minutes. Great for festive events and conferences. (Min. 20 participants)
- ‘The Zapettes’ – 40 minutes. Perfect for company parties. (Max. 150 participants)