More and more companies have made use of teleworking since the COVID-19 crisis hit and staff are welcoming this change with enthusiasm. However, teleworking is not a matter for improvisation and working from home is not always easy.In addition to having the right equipment and tools to enable collaboration, teleworkers will need to be aware of the issues involved in teleworking as regards their productivity and well-being and be able to both detect the opportunities offered by this flexibility at work and avoid the many pitfalls. Thanks to this virtual class, strengthen your abilities and develop your mindset regarding this new way of working at a distance in a way that is motivating and lasting!
Thanks to mental, physical and spatial tips and tricks, teleworkers will:
- give their teleworking day more structure,
- be able to look at their work space differently and adapt it,
- create more harmony in their work-life balance,
- lastingly maintain and increase their productivity and motivation,
- avoid any additional stress or even burnout.
Vous suivez cette formation en ligne sur votre ordinateur. Votre parcours comprend trois étapes complémentaires.
- Étape 1
Votre formation commence sur Karibu, notre plateforme d’apprentissage en ligne. Vous effectuez cette première étape à votre rythme, où et quand vous le souhaitez.
Attention : il est indispensable d’achever cette étape avant de poursuivre votre formation.
- Étape 2 : classe en ligne
Lors de cette étape, vous rencontrez les autres participant·es via Zoom. Votre groupe compte généralement 6 à 12 personnes. Tout le monde peut s’entendre et se voir, dans une optique de discussion, d’interaction et de collaboration. Ensemble, vous apprenez ainsi les un·es des autres, sur la base des connaissances acquises lors de l’étape 1.
- Étape 3
Cet apprentissage se déroule également sur Karibu, à votre rythme, où et quand vous le souhaitez.
This online classroom will enable you to listen to the reality of each of the teleworkers and offer mutual support with new tips and tricks. A workshop that enables you to overcome the guilt involved in the aspect of essential well-being and the complexity of maintaining productivity.
During this course, all the participants are online at the same time. Everyone can see and hear one another. This promotes interaction, conversations and collaboration, so that you can also learn from others. Through this interactive online session, we will do exercises that involve sharing experiences and good practices based on the following four teleworking essentials:
My physical comfort at my desk
- Choosing and setting out your work space well
- Making optimal use of the space
- Knowing your needs in terms of material, physical and environmental ergonomics
My visual and spatial boosters in my work space
- Arranging and positioning your desk well to encourage more inspiration and creativity
- Defining your work space for a better work-life balance
- Detecting visual obstacles to concentration
My mental boosters at work
- Giving structure and rhythm to your working day
- Balancing procrastination and too much focus
- Practising self-care: learning to prevent stress yourself
My relational tricks as regards myself and others
- Communicating: making an agreement with those around you and your colleagues
- Managing the collaboration tools for more productivity
- Combining solitude and social links