- You know what Design thinking and the Lean Startup Methodology are about.
- You know the 4 different forms of experiments within design thinking.
- You know the difference between low fidelity and high fidelity prototyping.
- You know how to set up qualitative and/or quantitative criteria to evaluate your experiments.
- You can set up an experiment by filling in a test card.
- You can record the results of an experiment on a learning card.
- You are able to use what you have learned to improve your innovation or you have the courage to stop.
Deze online-opleiding volg je op je computer. Je traject bestaat uit drie stappen, die elkaar aanvullen.
- Stap 1
Je opleiding start op Karibu, ons online-leerplatform. Dit leermoment doorloop je op je eigen tempo, waar en wanneer je wilt.
Let op: deze stap afwerken is een vereiste om verder te gaan.
- Stap 2: online-klas
Tijdens deze stap ontmoet je je medecursisten – gewoonlijk zes tot twaalf personen – via Zoom. Iedereen kan elkaar zien en horen. Dat maakt gesprekken, interactie en samenwerking mogelijk. Zo leer je van en met elkaar, op basis van de inzichten uit stap 1.
- Stap 3
Dit leermoment vindt opnieuw plaats op Karibu. Ook deze stap doorloop je op je eigen tempo, waar en wanneer je wilt.
During the training, you work on the basis of a case study. During a previous course, students came up with a number of new ideas. Together with a group, you will test and further develop these ideas. First, we start with a theoretical foundation from the fields of Design thinking and Lean Startup. Next, you are going to set up an experiment with a group and test it. You learn to prepare the experiment with a test card and then to record the results in a so-called learning card. With your group you work out 1 experiment and test it among each other. After the joint session, you go to work on your own case for which you set up an experiment. If you don't have one, you will start working on our case Bright & Clean. In a reflection call, we discuss your approach and what you have learned with your fellow group members.
Step 1 (2h)
- Introduction about design thinking, lean startup
- Experiment design and test card
- Prepare your assignment for the next step
Step 2 : online class (3h)
- Experiment Design the 4 steps
- Learning card
- Exercises on selecting ideas and which important assumptions: storyboard, testcard and experiment, present testcards and interview based on experiment.
- Recap, homework, evaluation
Step 3 (1h)
- Reflection assignment on the Testcard
- Improve Testcard based on what has been learned in this course.
- Come up with a low fidelity and high fidelity Testcard for your own or example case
- Work out the low fidelity experiment and upload it
- Deepen your case together with fellow students and teachers.
This course is part of our online Design thinking offering.
If you want to follow all courses, we recommend you to follow this order. However, it is also perfectly possible to follow the courses separately or in a different order, depending on availability. However, we do recommend that you always start with the first course, which introduces the entire Design thinking process.