Would you like to be more impactful? Would you like to enjoy delivering a presentation more? Would you like to feel more confident standing in front of a group?
Delivering a powerful and convincing presentation is one of the most effective ways of conveying your message and ideas to others. Enroll now and learn to deliver more impactful presentations.
- You will learn to create a clear and convincing presentation in 6 steps.
- You will learn to use your voice and body to hold an audience's attention.
- You will be able to captivate an audience with powerful visuals and storytelling techniques.
- You will give and receive feedback on your own and other people's presentation.
- You will learn to recognize your strengths and thus gain more confidence.
- You will learn to overcome on your pitfalls and experience the benefits of doing so.
- You will deliver better presentations and enjoy them more.
Deze online-opleiding volg je op je computer. Je traject bestaat uit drie stappen, die elkaar aanvullen.
- Stap 1
Je opleiding start op Karibu, ons online-leerplatform. Dit leermoment doorloop je op je eigen tempo, waar en wanneer je wilt.
Let op: deze stap afwerken is een vereiste om verder te gaan.
- Stap 2: online-klas
Tijdens deze stap ontmoet je je medecursisten – gewoonlijk zes tot twaalf personen – via Zoom. Iedereen kan elkaar zien en horen. Dat maakt gesprekken, interactie en samenwerking mogelijk. Zo leer je van en met elkaar, op basis van de inzichten uit stap 1.
- Stap 3
Dit leermoment vindt opnieuw plaats op Karibu. Ook deze stap doorloop je op je eigen tempo, waar en wanneer je wilt.
This course is divided into 3 parts:
- In the first part, given via the Karibu platform, you will become acquainted with some basic principles on how best to design a good presentation. You will find that out by watching 3 videos on the dos and don'ts of presenting. You will subsequently prepare a 5-minute presentation, which you will submit via Karibu in advance. You will have until the second part of the online class to do this. That will give you around 10 days.
- The second part is a group session via Zoom, during which you will deliver the presentation you prepared to the other participants. Each participant takes it in turn to deliver their presentation to the group. You will receive feedback from both the trainer and the group. You will learn effective tips and tricks based on that feedback.
- The third and final part is given via Karibu again.
Now that the traditional session has been completed, you can work through all the theory and summaries at your own pace.
Additional videos are also provided.
You will also have an opportunity to improve your presentation on the basis of the newly acquired knowledge and to resubmit it. You will then receive additional personal feedback from the trainer.
From then on you will be well equipped to create and deliver polished presentations.