- ma 18 mei '20 18:00 - 21:00
- ma 15 jun '20 09:00 - 17:00
Je hebt de eerstvolgende sessie(s) voor deze opleiding gezien.Bekijk de overige sessies onderaan deze pagina
The most creative ideas come unexpectedly. They appear during chaotic meetings, wild brainstorming sessions with colleagues, or even pop up during a coffee break. How do you put these ideas into a structure that allows you to work with them straight away? Find out during our training course ‘Mind mapping: approaching assignments efficiently’.
- You have the ultimate tool for a creative thinking process in your hands.
- You structure and formulate your ideas clearly.
You have insight into the workings of your brain. You put this knowledge to optimal use.
You find yourself planning and organising on a daily basis.
- Definition of mind mapping: what, why and when.
- How the left and right halves of your brain work.
- Creative thinking.
- From theory to practice.
- Your strengths and points that need attention.
- Your personal action plan.