As our new Purchasing Manager, you will work within the Process & Operations department of Cefora/Cevora. This department provides administrative, logistic and first-line basic legal support for other departments, like managing business administration, training documentation, contracting and purchasing services, overseeing reception, preparation of data and basic analysis.
You will be responsible for contracting and buying goods and services needed by the company at the most competitive prices. You will play a key role in pursuing economies of scale and in assuring operational efficiency by enabling better quality at no additional cost.
Your main responsibilities as Purchasing Manager will include the following:
- Supervising buying and supplier contract activities, like handling complex negotiations, organising RFP, participating in the selection of providers by making financial analysis,
on-siteprospections and audit visits, working out price ranges, assigning business volumes, …
- Managing the supplier contracts – examine, update, ensure all trade terms are honoured, mediate in potential conflicts – eventually with our external law firm.
- In close collaboration with the COO, organising the department by developing processes, guidelines, to make this department an efficient and needed player in the administrative and logistic support of the organisation.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of our processes (internal & with external providers / partners) together with the Quality Manager.
- You must have a Master's degree, ideally in business administration or in Economics (or equivalent in terms of experience).
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a purchaser.
- First experience in contract management (including legal aspects) is a plus.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You can build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers.
- You must have excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- You have strong analytical thinking and
- You have keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- You must be able to cope well under stress.
What we offer
- As a training centre, we really do practice what we preach. We take your development seriously and can offer you every opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package and a dynamic work environment.
Send us your application letter and your resume to email@example.com by 27 November 2020 at the latest.